Monday, July 18, 2005

Fated this blog is not

All I'm trying to do is start the damn blog and so far every imaginable obstacle that could possibly exist has struck.

First Attempt: Computer in room.
Happily switched on the computer thinking this was gonna be all easy-peasy and I was going to be able to meet the deadline. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Apparently not. The damn keyboard wasn't working. Something to do with either it being loose or some kinda malfunction in the damn hardware. Installing and uninstalling = 'Help and Support Center' = my ass. I hate technology. Imagine happier times in the past when computers had not existed yet... World wars, nuclear detonations, mass genocide. Goddamn it.

Round Two: Computer outside room
Immediately after switching on the comp, get bombarded by at least 20 goddamn whatchamacallit-website-things-that-usually-make-your-comp-die-a-pathetic-death. I forgot the goddamn word. The one that you usually get promoting gambling websites and XXX websites. Aiyohhh.. So annoying. What the hell kinda websites are my brother visiting?? Now my sister is annoyed cause I yelled at her for not knowing the word. Goddamn word. Urggggggh. Anyway, got to blogger. Clicked the 'Create A Blog Now' sign.

Round Three: Microsoft Office vs Microsoft Word Processor
I had this nice long post written out previously about House of Wax but I can't open it. Why? Cause of the goddamn difference in office and wps. Arrrrrgggggghhhhh. As a result I actually had to create a new post to write. Plus this is the exact moment my fingers cease to function. I can't seem to type properly anymore. Every other word is a spelling mistake. Goddamn it. Goddamn it to hell. Don't ask me what's it. I don't really know either. Bahhhhh.

Lousy start to a lousy blog.

Fated this blog is not.