Wednesday, May 10, 2006

"To read is makes our speaking English good."

From "The Quotable Slayer":

Xander: "Anya, the Shopkeepers Union of America called? They want me to tell you 'please go' just got replaced with 'have a nice day.'"
Anya: "I have their money. Who cares what kind of day they have?"
-No Place Like Home

Xander: "Buffy, this is all about fear. It's understandable, but you can't let it control you. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to anger...no, wait...Fear leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side...Hold on...Hate...no...first you get the women, then you get the money, then you get...okay...forget that."
-The Freshman

My heater chose now to expel it's last breath - one hell of a grand fireball of a finale.

Hence, I am cold. Saya sangat sejuk. Wo hen len. Muy freo.

So I'm doing what I got to do to get my kicks.