Sunday, October 01, 2006

Doop doop doop

1. 4 jobs I would stink at :
- Senior citizens carer. While I may like kids, I generally dislike old people. What can I say? Agist at heart.
- Accountant. Maths + me = disaster of epic proportions.
- Fashion consultant.
- Museum curator. "This is crap. Prehistoric crap. Modern crap. Absurdist crap. Crap crap crap."

2. 4 pretend nicknames I'm making up for myself:
- God
- Your Godliness
- Your supreme Godliness
- Your most regaled supreme Godliness

3. 4 movies I could watch over and over again without falling asleep:
To tell the truth, I can fall asleep anywhere, anytime, regardless of whatever I'm doing or watching. Even if it's my most favourite show in the world. So this doesn't really apply to me. But just to fill up this list,
- Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels
- Dude, Where's My Car?
- Almost Famous
- Ghostbusters

4. 4 places I want to live in:
- A house/ Malaysia
- A converted warehouse/ Melbourne
- An apartment/ California
- A cottage/ Greek islands

5. 4 things I love to do during weekends:
- work
- yawn
- brush my hair
- pimp my ride

6. 4 things I couldn't live without:
- moisturizer
- oxygen
- water
- pop culture

7. 4 alcoholic beverages I've enjoyed:
- not Asian beer
- not Australian beer
- not Costa Rican beer (re: I hate beer)
- I lead the straight edge lifestyle. No smoking or drinking for me.

8. 4 favourite food:
- the edible kind
- without excessive colouring
- coloured potato chips are excluded of course
- as are fairy bread

9. 4 places I would rather be in right now:
- the year 1988
- the year 1990
- the year 1996
- the year 2017

10. 4 people I'm tagging:
- ze Chairman
- Mei Juin
- Soph
- Chen Chou. LOL.

Go crazy with the chiz-wiz, folks.

---


DSC00022
Just when all seemed lost...

DSC00023
Adeline strikes back!

DSC00041
And they say face painting are for kids.

DSC00054
Silly rabbit.. trix are for kids.

My friend called just only to squeal about his recent discovery of my age. I've known him close to a year now and all along he thought I was cruising at the age of 22. What the bleeping hell?! That's how old my sister was a year ago!