Sunday, April 15, 2007

.

So, for those who were wondering, I actually finished Pride and Prejudice this time around. (see: this post here). And considering the speed with which I ploughed through the book, it's hard to believe the hard time I had reading the book the first time around. Actually, no. I suspect the only reason I finished the book was because of my fondness for the movie. It's like Lord of the Rings for me. It's much easier to go through the book with visuals attached to certain scenes.

Verdict: For me, movie trumps book. If not for the superb acting or the cinematography, than because of the tracking shots. I'm a bit of a dope when it comes to long tracking shots. Dope meaning that I fall hopelessly in love with really successful long tracking shots.

Q: What's better than watching 300 on big screen?
A: Watching 300 on HUGE ASS SCREEN - IMAX, bitchezzzz.

Another Q: What's better than watching Spiderman 3 on big screen?
A: For real, it opens at the Melbourne IMAX on May 3rd. I'd advise you to check your local listings for this will be unlike any other screening. (IT'S 3D!!!!!//11/convulses/dies)