Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Links Almighty!

This is one of the funniest videos I've seen in a while.

See more funny videos at CollegeHumor


CollegeHumor, I think, is fast becoming one of the best websites for producing good comedy on the Internet. The rest of the site may be more male-orientated with the running frat-boy theme amongst the articles and the pictures, but I'm particularly enamored by their original videos. It's a combination of having good writers, decent enough means of production ie. sound/video editing, photogenic crew (seriously, there is no unattractive person working there) and buckloads of creativity. Most of the people working there end up creating such fantastic on-line personas that I get curious enough to start finding more information by means of stalking them on their blogs and Flickr account. Thank goodness that most of them have utilized the powers of Web 2.0 that their company banks upon.

---


In unrelated news, visit Faildogs.com.



Proving that cats aren't the only animal in the animal kingdom who bring the massive FAILs.

Oh.

More, you say?








Although that last one doesn't actually have anything to do with the dog.

---


In even more unrelated news, I really like Mondays and Wednesdays because in the mornings, this really adorable guy from one of the meat shops at Victoria Market comes by to get coffee for his shop. Before I knew he existed, his elder brother came in, and even then I was already slightly perving. Since he looks almost exactly like his brother, it's much easier on my conscience to ogle at said guy. Oh, and he gives the most spastic winks. Whenever I greet him, he says hi and winks, and I have to stifle a smirk. He probably thinks I have a weird-ass cheek-biting condition that prevents me from meeting his eyes. But he's seriously spastic! His whole face contorts and I think both eyes actually close when the supposed wink happen but that just simply adds to his level of adorability. Naturally. Gotta love cute guys with spastic winks at 6 am in the morning.