Sunday, November 27, 2005

Huh

I made it through 3 days without connecting to the Internet. When you're on holiday, and you've got nothing much on your plate, that's a pretty darn big achievement. Granted, it wasn't like I was suffering withdrawals. I was sufficiently preoccupied doing other stuff. Neighbour Boy passed on the other 7 episodes plus of Season 1 Desperate Housewives and Season 1 and 2 of Everybody Loves Raymond. Plus, Rowden White finally delivered The Office, series 2. And, I've still got Soph's Gilmore Girls'. Huh... Does seem just a wee bit too much, innit?

Anyhow, here I am at 9.17 am blogging. Huh. Seems a bit strange, innit? Well, when Karen wakes up at 6.50 am (for no reason whatsoever, without the help of the alarm, and it's not like she slept real early too!) things does tend to get a bit strange. So, here's how my day been so far.

-Woke up and my room was strangely clear. Remembered that I fell asleep with my contacts on. Huh.

-Looked at the time and it was six forty. Obviously, went back to sleep. Finally found a comfortable position to sleep in too. It is a big deal when you're sleeping here (and it's smaller than it looks. As short as I am, it's freaking shorter.)


because my bed, and there is a bed underneath it all, looks like this


-Remembered that I forgot to call Hann Meng, The Original Neighbour Boy, back and woke up. Also, my craving for Chocolate Milk did not past from last night so decided to go get me some of that. Took a shower and came out smelling like Dove shampoo. (Cause that's what I use, you see.)

-Decided to check email so connected online. Halfway, I remembered, 'Chocolate Milk!'. So when downstairs to IGA, but it opens at 10 am. See here Nick, what's the point of waking up so goddamn early if everything's shut? Anyhow, walked down to 7-11 and chocolate milk was bought.

-Was walking back from 7-11 and thought, 'Hey since you got early, you should make full use of that and go for a jog or something.'

-Proceeded to think, '...'

-Finally, 'Fuck all. The Office it is.' (Yes, I tend to use a lot of profanities when talking to myself).

-Came home, surfed a bit and decided some breakfast would be good.

-Boiled water, cause I wanted Milo with bread. You know, when you add a bit of water to a lot of Milo to make it thick and dippable.

-While waiting for the water to boil, went to Statscounter to see who's been coming to read this kinda crap. Was throughly amused to find that people from Singapore, in the 'location' section is just 'Singapore, Singapore, Singapore'. As opposed to
'Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA' or 'Wilayah Perseketuan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia'.

-Water boiled. Milo dip done. Check the bread. Huh. It expired yesterday. Check for mold, it was clear.

-Bread on plate looked closer and realise there were some bits that were green. Huh. Thoughts= 'Fuck all'. Figured, that I should really find out what's the big deal about mold. Tore the green bits out (how gross do you actually think I am??) and breakfast commenced.


-Now, listening to Third Eye Blind while eating and typing. Good stuff.

-The best is yet to come. Chocolate Milk. I feel the need to capitalize the C and M to highlight the greatness of it all.

Huh. See, there's a reason why I don't like blogging about my day. It's just usually a whole lotta crap. (So, does that make me Crap personified? Huh. Crabby Patty. Mr. Crabs! You know, someday I might actually need to stop watching so damn much Nickelodeon so that random references like that don't happen.)

Damn. Now I need to leave. McD beckons. I'll be back for you Martin Freeman. And email. Come back later today if you want to read a review about Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, and how the wait for Veronica Mars is almost over.