Thursday, November 24, 2005

More Buffy lovin'

Whole lotta Buffy quotes

Xander : I have my pride. Okay, I don't have a lot of pride but I have enough so that I can't do this.
- Season 1, The Puppet Show.

Xander : You were looking at my neck.
Angel : What?
Xander : You were checking out my neck! I saw that!
Angel : No, I wasn't.
Xander : Just keep your distance, pal.
Angel : I wasn't looking at your neck!
Xander : I told you to eat before we left.
-Season 1, Prophecy Girl.

Principal Snyder : There're some things I can just smell. It's like a sixth sense.
Giles : No, actually that would be one of the five.
-Season 2, When She Was Bad.

Xander : Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with Dead Boy on this one.
Angel : Could you not call me that?
-Season 2, Lie To Me

Giles : Cordelia, have you actually ever heard of tact?
Cordelia : Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass.
-Season 2, Killed by Death.

Giles : "Do you like my mask? Isn't it pretty? It raises the dead." Americans!
-Season 3, Dead Man's Party.
Hee hee hee... Anthony Stewart Head's face as he mocks 'em. Classic stuff.

(Thinking he's alone, Xander discovers the bomb in the basement of the school)
Xander : [to bomb] Hello, nasty. [to self] Less than two minutes. Dumb guy. Little bomb. How hard can it be?
(Jack, leader of the combie gang, enters)
Jack : And it just got harder.
Xander : I'm not leaving till that thing's disarmed.
Jack : Then I guess you're not leaving. I'm gonna carve you up and serve you with gravy. You piss me off, boy. Now you pay the price. First the eyes, then the tongue. I'm gonna break every one of your fingers. (ehh... Like in Veronica Mars. The episode where Clarence Wiedman goes... "or I'll break all your fingers". Huh.)
Xander : You gonna do all that in forty nine seconds?
[Jack looks at the bomb's clock, then the door, then Xander]
Xander : I know what you're thinking. Can I get by him? Get up the stairs, out of the buildiing, seconds ticking away. I don't love your chances.
Jack : Then you'll die too.
Xander : Yeah, looks like. So I guess the question really is who has less fear?
Jack : I'm not afraid to die. I'm already dead.
Xander : Yeah, but this is different. Being blowed up isn't walking-around-and-drinking-with-your-buddies dead. It's little-bits-being-swept-up-by-a-janitor dead, and I don't think you're ready for that.
Jack : Are you?
Xander : [tired smile] I like the quiet.
-Season 3, The Zeppo.
How can you not love Xander? And the final bit in the episode, where he smirks cleverly at Cordelia. What a killer.

Gah.. My butt hurts from sitting so damn long. Stupid chair. I still heart Xander. He's nobodys butt-monkey.