Thursday, November 24, 2005

My first love

Spike (girly voice) : "How can I thank you, you mysterious black-clad-hunk-of-a-knight-thing?"

(manly voice) : "No need little lady. Your tears of gratitude are enough for me. You see, I was once a bad-ass vampire. But love, and a pesky curse, defanged me. And now, I'm just a big fluffy puppy with bad teeth. No! Not the hair! Never the hair!"

(girly voice) : "But there must be some way I can show my appreciation."

(manly voice) : "No, helping those in need's my job. And working up a load of sexual tension and prancing away like a magnificent poof is truly thanks enough."

(girly voice) : "I understand. I have a nephew who's gay so..."

(manly voice) : "Say no more. Evil's still afoot. And I'm almost out of that Nancy-boy hair gel I like so much. Quickly! To the Angel-mobile! Away!"

Chairman.. it's "In the Dark", from the first season of Angel, crossing over with Buffy's fourth season, "Harsh Light of the Day."

Credited writer: Douglas Petrie.

Hee hee hee.