Saturday, July 01, 2006

"Let me get some action from the back section!"

So the plan was to move after every six months. I figured it'd be a fun little experience. Ya know, just to have the whole thirty-one flavours. I'm on my first move and ... heh. Somehow over the course of two and a half years, I have eleven pair of shoes, eleven bags, and three bags worth of clothes. I officially have more shoes than my sister. When did that happen?!

I also have a box that has my TV inside, and a box that's aptly labelled 'Audio/Video', just technical terms to make my DVDs and CDs sound as important as they are, you understand. Also, I have a box filled with random stuff, the vacuum cleaner, the rice cooker and books. Oh god.. the books. Jesus H. Christ, the books. Text books, Stephen King books, other non-uni books. And to top it all of, there is a box filled with crockery that neither my sis nor I wants.

Fan-freaking-tastic!

The icing on the cake, surely, must be the fact that my new place has no lift. It's stair-heaven baby!